Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Starz Ballet Babes LLP’ or ‘Starz Ballet’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Kintyre House, 70 High Street, Fareham PO16 7BB. Our company registration number is 0C398237. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
You can contact Starz Ballet Babes LLP by email to email@example.com or telephone 0333 1234 140.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Whilst Starz Ballet Babes LLP uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Starz Ballet Babes LLP accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Starz Ballet Babes LLP trading as Starz Ballet® is a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England and Wales with registered Limited Liability Partnership Number OC398237 whose registered address is Kintyre House, 70 High Street, Fareham PO16 7BB and it operates the website www.starzballet.com.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
You can contact Starz Ballet Babes LLP by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0333 1234 140.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
Please read all these terms and conditions of purchase.
- As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). Starz Ballet Babes LLP trading as Starz Ballet® is a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England and Wales with registered Limited Liability Partnership Number OC398237 whose registered address is Kintyre House, 70 High Street, Fareham PO16 7BB and it operates the website www.starzballet.com.
- These are the terms on which we sell all Goods and Services to you. By ordering any of the Goods and/or Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
Data security is of great importance to Starz Ballet Babes LLP and we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Starz Ballet Babes LLP to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Starz Ballet Babes LLP and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Starz Ballet Babes LLP. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Starz Ballet Babes LLP takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONTENT
The Site and the content contained within, are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademarks, as detailed in our Copyright and Trade Mark Notice. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. However, you are not permitted to publish, distribute, or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise. Except as expressly authorised by us or relevant third parties, you agree not to copy, download, adapt, alter, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works of any content of the Site, in whole or in any part.
Products & Services:
Payment for your Starz Ballet® products and services (classes) is taken through Stripe and you will be redirected to their secure website to make payment. Stripe accepts all major debit and credit cards. Please refer to Stripe’s terms and conditions https://stripe.com/gb/privacyfor additional information. Once your payment has been taken you will receive a receipt from Starz Ballet® via Stripe and an email order confirmation from us. Please note that upon making a booking with Starz Ballet® for classes, you are booking for the duration of the term, and Starz Ballet reserve the right to amend your payment amount by charging or refunding your registered card should your payment amount be incorrect. Starz Ballet® will always communicate errors and subsequent charges in advance.
How To Book Your Class (and/or show dance space this term)
1. Browse our class timetables and show dances (hover curser above the ‘book now’ tab)
2. When you have chosen, click on that class time or show dance and click ‘book now’
3. Enter yours and your childs details
4. Select your payment option & if choosing our spread payment option (3 month subscription) enter the amount specific to your course fee. Select ‘other amount’ in payment drop downs for full term payment option if you are paying a different fee to our usual £66 depending on your circumstances e.g. you may have chosed a shorter course or have sibling or multiclass discount to apply. Starz will always clarify your term fee by sms or email prior to each new term and via the class timetable displayed on our website.
Products & Services:
Payment for your Starz Ballet® products and services (classes & show spaces) is taken through Stripe and you will be redirected to their secure website to make payment. Stripe accepts all major debit and credit cards. Please refer to Stripe’s terms and conditionshttps://stripe.com/gb/privacy for additional information. Once your payment has been taken you will receive a receipt from Starz Ballet® via Stripe and an email order confirmation from us. Please note that upon making a booking with Starz Ballet® for classes or a show dance space&, you are booking for the duration of the term, and Starz Ballet reserve the right to amend your payment amount by charging or refunding your registered card should your payment amount be incorrect. Starz Ballet® will always communicate errors and subsequent charges in advance.
Class & Show Place Bookings:
Class and show place bookings at Starz Ballet are not confirmed until the full booking form has been completed via the Starz Ballet® website or over the phone via the Starz ballet® office and payment has been received. Starz Ballet reserve the right to cancel or amend bookings, and in this unlikely scenario where a booking is cancelled a full refund would be made to the card used to book. Occasionally a class may need to be rescheduled e.g. if your teacher is unwell. Where we are unable to reschedule your class a full refund will be processed to the debit or credit card used to book.
At present, we need to ask you to make a booking per child per class. We plan to add the option to add siblings/multiple classes to speed up the booking process in the near future.
Payment Option 1 – Three Month Subscription
A Three Month Subscription at Starz Ballet® is available for a whole term only, charged at £6 per class. A term at Starz is usually 12 classes, £72 in total, spread as three payments of £24. Spread Payment Option is calculated at £6 per class multiplied by the total number of classes scheduled to run for that term.
When booking if you select the three month subscription option, then you need to manually enter your total subscription amount in the ‘other amount’ entry field e.g. £72. Your first payment will then be calculated for you to confirm and to process.
12 Classes = £72, three payments of £24. 11 Classes = £66. three payments of £22
10 Classes = £60. three payments of £20
Starz Subscription payments will be taken from your card registered with Starz Ballet® with the first payment taken on the day of booking (this reserves your class place for the term) and then payments again exactly one month and two months later for a total of three payments. If your chosen course runs for slightly more or less weeks, or you qualify for our multi class/sibling discount you can still choose this option at booking to reserve your term place, and manually enter the correct total fee for your booking and the system will split this into three equal payments.
Please note that if you enter a full subscription amount which is less than the total term fee for your course, Starz Ballet® reserve the right to amend this to the correct total term fee charged at £6 per class. If you enter to much in error we will process a refund to your card registered with Stripe.
Payment Option 2 – Full Term Payment
A Full Term Payment at Starz Ballet® is usually 12 classes, charged at £66. Full Term Payment is made in one transaction, calculated at the discounted price of £5.50 per class multiplied by the total number of classes scheduled or remaining to run for that term.
To pay in full, please click on £66 or ‘other amount’ where you can add your correct payment amount using the detail below for easy reference.
13 Classes = £71.50. 12 classes = £66. 11 classes = £60.50. 10 classes = £55. 9 classes = £49.50. 8 classes = £44. 7 classes = £38.50. 6 classes = £33. 5 classes = £27.50. 4 classes = £22. 3 classes = £16.50. 2 classes = £11. 1 class = £5.50
Payment Option 3 – Trial Course £15
Payment of £15 allows new pupils to trial Starz Ballet® classes for three weeks before payment for the rest of the term is due. All classes are charged at £5.50 per class for the term less the £15 trial course payment, which is deducted from this total fee. Term fees vary depending on when during a term a pupil joins.
Remaining term payment will be debited from the card used to pay for the trial three weeks after your first class, unless you have emailed or called the Starz office to cancel.
Example: First payment £15. Second payment £51. Total payment £66 for 12 class term charged at £5.50 per class. Second payment will vary depending on number of classes remaining in the term when you join, but always charged at £5.50 per class.
If pupils do not wish to continue with classes, or you wish to use a different method of payment, please inform the Starz Ballet office no later than three weeks after your first class to avoid payment being taken in error. E-mail: email@example.com or Tel: 0333 1234 140. Please remember that payment is due three weeks after your first class date even when not all classes have been attended. Just drop us a line or call the office to discuss if you have any queries.
In the unusual situation where we have to cancel a class due to teacher illness we will organise an alternative class date to make up for this missed class. If however, due to external factors beyond our control e.g. extreme weather, venue damage or closure we will endeavour to offer make up classes.
Class fees are non-refundable though if you have an exceptional circumstance, please call us – we are a reasonable bunch! External factors beyond our control e.g. extreme weather, venue damage or venue closure we will endeavour to offer make up classes at any venue but will not refund fees.