Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Starz Ballet Babes LLP’ or ‘Starz Ballet’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Swatton Barn, Badbury, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN4 0EU. Our company registration number is 0C398237. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
You can contact Starz Ballet Babes LLP by email to email@example.com or telephone 0333 1234 140.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Whilst Starz Ballet Babes LLP uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Starz Ballet Babes LLP accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Starz Ballet Babes LLP trading as Starz Ballet® is a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England and Wales with registered Limited Liability Partnership Number OC398237 whose registered address is Kintyre House, 70 High Street, Fareham PO16 7BB and it operates the website www.starzballet.com.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
You can contact Starz Ballet Babes LLP by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0333 1234 140.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read all these terms and conditions of purchase.
- As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). Starz Ballet Babes LLP trading as Starz Ballet® is a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England and Wales with registered Limited Liability Partnership Number OC398237 whose registered address is Kintyre House, 70 High Street, Fareham PO16 7BB and it operates the website www.starzballet.com.
- These are the terms on which we sell all Goods and Services to you. By ordering any of the Goods and/or Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website.
The information that we collect from you:
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Data security is of great importance to Starz Ballet Babes LLP and we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Starz Ballet Babes LLP to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Starz Ballet Babes LLP and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Starz Ballet Babes LLP. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Starz Ballet Babes LLP takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The Site and the content contained within, are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademarks, as detailed in our Copyright and Trade Mark Notice. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. However, you are not permitted to publish, distribute, or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise. Except as expressly authorised by us or relevant third parties, you agree not to copy, download, adapt, alter, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works of any content of the Site, in whole or in any part.
Products & Services:
- Payment for your Starz Ballet® products and services (classes) is taken through Stripe and you will be redirected to their secure website to make payment. Stripe accept all major debit and credit cards. Please refer to Stripe’s terms and conditions for additional information. Once your payment has been taken you will receive a receipt from Starz Ballet® via Stripe and an email order confirmation from us.
- Starz Ballet Babes LLP class place bookings are a commitment to one term per booking (usually 12 classes, though may vary). Customers are offered the flexibility of a variety of payment options. New customers who choose to trial classes for three weeks and customers who only wish to attend for half a term can opt out of joining for the remaining weeks of the term but must do so by emailing email@example.com in advance of the next payment due date. Payment due dates are always between your last paid class date and the next scheduled class to attend and anticipated payment dates will be cummunicated via your registered email address in advance of charging the card registered with Stripe and associated with your booking as a reminder.
- All class bookings are for the period of one whole term, or the remainder of the term if you book mid term. You can cancel your booking by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the next payment from your account being due. If the customer has paid flexibily, either in two half term payments or starting with a split payment using the advance deposit option to secure a class place leaving the reainder of the full term fee due by the first day of Starz term, and in advance of attendance. Starz Ballet Babes LLP offer flexible paymet options but these terms and conditions apply:
- Full Term Payment, class place secured for the full term from date of booking. Starz Ballet Babes reserve their right to cancel classes, at such a time refunds will be given.
- Half Term Payment, class place secured for the whole term. Starz will schedule a second payment via Stripe after your 6th lesson before the 7th lesson. If you do not wish to continue for the term you must notify Starz Ballet Babes LLP to their office by phone or email before the end of your 6th class to prevent the payment being taken.
- Three Class Trial (for new pupils)
- £10 advance deposit payment. The remaining full term fee will be scheduled to be taken from your account via Stripe after your 3rd scheduled class before the 4th class. If you do not wish to continue to continue for the full term please notify the Starz office via email or phone.
- Where fees are outstanding, Starz Ballet Babes will notify each customer to give notice of the date of collection e.g. the first day of a new term. A reminder email will be sent to customers who have made bookings with only part payment e.g. £10 deposit, and funds will be charged to the card registered with Stripe associated with your booking for the remainder of that full term, unless specifically requested otherwise.